Certifications and Standards Obtained by Pardazeshimi Sustainable Chemistry Company
Pardazeshimi Sustainable Chemistry Company, as one of the producers of PVC additives, particularly derivatives of vegetable oils in the country, relies on efficient human resources and complies with all relevant industrial standards for its products. It utilizes the available facilities to move towards achieving the following objectives while implementing a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, which are subject to revision when necessary:
- Achieving customer satisfaction through providing free consultation services to strengthen and improve the quality of their products, as well as satisfying other stakeholders.
- Increasing diversity in the field of epoxy oil derivatives.
- Developing organizational infrastructure, including:
- Developing equipment and ensuring error prevention to maintain product quality uniformity.
- Increasing production and storage capacity.
- Developing human resources through enhancing employees’ knowledge.
According to the company’s management, employee participation in the optimal implementation of these systems is considered a determining factor in achieving the aforementioned goals. It is hoped that all employees will contribute their constructive ideas to optimize these systems and foster a culture of teamwork in the company’s daily activities.